Saturday, October 25, 2008

How this Resonates - Letter to my Friend



Dear Friend,

The fact that I find myself writing this letter leaves
a deep sense of helplessness for the fact that I know
that I do not understand you as a person. For all the
time that I have known you I always felt this zeal
that was in you, the zeal for truth, the strong
willpower and the straight thoughts. Now that you are
trying to change for the better or for the worst or
you may say as to ease the pain and feel better will
in turn compromise, and assault the lovely memories of
the remarkable person you were. I seriously feel that
there is no reason why you should alter your thoughts
and emotions they are perfectly natural and like I
said compliments your eyes. I tried to understand why
you become what you are now but I failed .I have
always felt that very strong person inside of you which
is still there as it resonates all the things around
such a change just doesn't equal that strength and
strong willpower.
Please be strong.
Life throws many
challenges some of them are be really mean, I think
sometimes we get caught up in looking for the visible
tangible things that cause it to happen. But if we
look more closely, it's God's hand at work.

All I wish for right now is to take your hand and make all your
problems melt away but I cannot do that because I ain't
no magician.

I don't want to give you advice because sometimes
I have given advices and it has been proved to be wrong
and that has made me miserable afterwards.

I know you are under pressure. Just don't take any major
decisions or make any major changes in your life until
it makes you feel better. You see buddy like you told
me that sometimes you get these bouts of anger and you
body starts trembling now that is a type of signal and
warning that it is sending out do not alter your
personality and also just do what you can right now so
please don't think too much about what you will do
infuture.
I am not smart enough though getting smarter to handle my own problems real or imagined so please don't label this as advice.
Life is beautiful and I don't want you to be depressed whatever may be the reason. I pray that you will find relief from all the problem that you are facing. Just tell me what Ican do to help. Life is beautiful and I don't want you to be depressed whatever may be the reason.
I want you to know that I consider myself to be lucky to have
you as a friend.

Regards

Arjun

No comments: