Thursday, February 5, 2015

Following from a friend

Following from a friend: 

Quote

Hey Bro,

I am really worried about you, I know that you are very much heart-broken these days. In real I can’t imagine you in such condition, I can only suggest you to be patient and strong enough to cross this crucial phase of life. Always remember that life never stops, it goes on. As I told you one of the best quote Life will knock us down, but we can choose whether or not to stand back up, Now you have to stand back up, I believe you are not a loser, remember you are very much capable to grow in future, you have better ideas, So now you have to focus and work hard, not to prove anything to others but only for you, believe me it will really make you happy.

Please don’t assume the things, as you are not very much sure, because these thoughts will cripple you if you let them, also don’t keep hope that things will come back, and don’t call or message, as I can see the situation has turned bad. You can occupy yourself with Gym, work, good thoughts etc.

You are not alone, we all are there with you, so don't loose your confidence, make yourself occupied with other things, plan for Greece, also read inspirational quotes, it will definitely help you in reducing the intensity of this pain.

We are always there with you, feel free to call me anytime.

I know you can beat this, God Bless you always, All the Best!!

Unquote

No comments: